Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM EngineeringLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supply

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Welcome to BritBike Forum!
Britbike forum logo
Member Spotlight
jimmymckenna
jimmymckenna
Scotland, UK
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
New Front Fork Restrictor Locking Tool By CBS C.B.S 02/23/21 6:36 pm New Front Fork Restrictor Locking Tool By CBS Those that have rebuilt Triumph forks understand that locking the bottom fork restrictor can be a challenge There are a couple things when locking the restrictor that need to be noted -How to prevent the restrictor from spinning -How to...
0 88 Read More
CHRIS VINCENT R.I.P rocketgoldie 02/20/21 4:26 pm Chris vincent bsa sidecar racer passed away.. RIP.
3 200 Read More
Ray Pickrell Shemozzle 02/20/21 1:54 pm Here's to the memory of Ray Pickrell who passed 15 years ago on this day. A great racer winning in the Isle of Man TT (4 times) on British short circuits and in endurance racing. Top guy who is sadly missed, gone but not forgotten.

RIP Ray
0 46 Read More
RIP: Mr Dale Walksler ricochetrider 02/04/21 11:15 pm Sad to report the news that Dale Walksler, of Wheels Through Time Museum fame died feb 3 after an illness.

ARTICLE HERE

Wade & I passed though Maggie Valley back in like 06 on our way down to Barber, stopping specifically at Wheels Through Time. One of our buddies at the time knew Dale and suggested we make the time to stop there. Dale was great. He et us camp in. the yard of teh museum, along the creek and also gave us a sort of semi private tour of the museum, as I recall. Wade please help refresh my memory on this.

Afterwards, I and we would see Dale around at NCAA National Meets and stuff- at Oley, for example. He always remembered us and always had the time to chat or hang out. While I didn't know him well, it was fun to just be in proximity to somebody with so much energy for motorcycles. Since that first t time being there, I was there again not too awful long ago when teh International Norton Owners Club had they rannual rally outside Asheville, NC. A day trip was set up to visit the museum. This was in August and the place was in full swing!

It's always sad when a friend or acquaintance dies. The past year saw many good people fall. Hopefully, Mr Dale Walksler is in a "better place" now and has found an end to his suffering.

RIP, sir! It was a pleasure to know you, even a wee bit.
8 397 Read More
Who's Online Now
7 members (rponfick, Tridentman, Nick H, Cyborg, TOG, JER.Hill, Steve Erickson), 37 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Si Clark, GoldSR, FlatThumb, Degsy, TigerTom
11,553 Registered Users
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Cyborg 29
NickL 14
Top Posters
Lannis 13,754
ricochetrider 11,371
RF Whatley 11,258
kommando 11,057
John Healy 10,600
Top Posters(30 Days)
Allan G 100
Rohan 65
Forum Statistics
Forums36
Topics73,221
Posts731,791
Members11,553
Most Online14,755
May 5th, 2019
Popular Topics(Views)
1,415,060 mail-order LSR
1,001,951 1928 Ariel Model C
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com